Body Support & Slings
No shoulder strength needed
The SureHands® body support lifts in the same way as a mother lifts her child: the body is only supported in a small number of places, yet it provides great comfort and safety. The body support is applied easily and offers the user full functionality.
- Lifts and transfers quickly, easily, and safely
- Can be used independently or with an attendant
- Move from wheelchair to bed, bath, shower, toilet
- Ideal for aquatic, hippo, and ambulation therapies
- Leaves the seat entirely free – convenient for toilet use
- Comfortable and ergonomic sitting position
- Patented thigh supports designed for extra comfort
- Hygienic. Easy to clean
With a SureHands® ceiling motor, a person who has sufficient muscular tone in his hands will be able to transfer independently between bed, toilet, bath, etc. using the SureHands® body support.
Ideal for the Toilet
A SureHands® Body Support is helpful for toileting independently because the fully unencumbered bottom and back region allow for easy access to clothing.
Into the Bath with the SureHands® Body Support
The SureHands® Body Support is made from stainless steel and is rust-resistant. It does not have any components that absorb moisture so it can be wiped dry and is easy to clean and disinfect. This makes it perfect for use in bathing and swimming.
Patented Thigh Support Fix
- The patented thigh support fix supports a sustained good and comfortable position in the body support.
- Under the pressure of the thighs of the user the self-locking feature holds the leg supports in their current position, once the tension is gone, it can easily be moved to another position.
- The length of the leg support bands are adjustable to your size and the markings allow you to easily verify that both leg support bands have the same set length.
The Wheelchair-to-Water lift with SureHands® body support takes the user directly into the water from the wheelchair. Ideal for intensive use and in pools where floor sockets cannot be installed. You are perfectly safe in the SureHands® Body Support.
Horseback riding is a very popular therapy for many people. The unique posture provided by the SureHands® body support makes getting on and off the horse is now very easy.